Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bradley



 Bradley Bret Butterfiled was born September 3.  I was induced because the Dr thought that Bradley might of stopped growing inside of me.  He thought that he was going to be around six pounds but he ended up weighing 7 pounds and 3oz. and being a healthy little boy.  The delivery was super fast I was already having a lot of contractions and dilated to a three when I went in to the hospital.  My mom called me and asked if she could come visit with my dad while he was on his lunch break.  I told her I would call her back because I was thinking I was going to deliver the baby soon.  The Dr came to check on me and said you are pretty close I will be back in 15 minutes and I bet you will be there.  I called my mom back and told her I was going to deliver the baby so she could just come later.  Dr came back and I was at a plus four so he hurried and got ready and  I pushed Bradley out or the Dr just picked him up because it did not take much time or effort before I was holding Bradley.  Shortly after having Bradley the nurse said you have visitors.  I looked at Bret and said WHO?  My parents walked in, My Mom did not believe me I guess when I said I was in labor.  


No comments:

Post a Comment