Saturday, January 26, 2013

Benson's First Birthday


I made a brownie farm for his Birthday pig bath and all






All day I felt like I was making everything for a pretend Birthday.  There is no way that my BABY could be one.  We had a pretty chill day just getting things ready and making sure Benson got his naps in. He is getting three top teeth in all at once so he has not been the happiest little boy. Bret got home earlier from school than we were planning which was nice so we had dinner skyped family and got all the last minute things in order before some friends came over for brownies, ice cream and hot fudge.  We sang happy birthday and Benson ate a whole plate full of dessert.  I started to wipe him off when he was done and then quickly realized he needed a full on bath to get it all off of him.  Everything turned out good and Benson loved playing with all of his friends.  He is very much a people person and just loves to have others around.    I love my little stinker boy and have mixed feelings about him growing up but I am loving being his mom and love watching him learn and explore new things. Happy Birthday Benson!  Mommy loves you! 

1 comment:

  1. Your cake turned out fabulous - so creative and cute! I definitely would have eaten the pig's mud bath hot fudge :) The decorations and everything look so cute. You are quite talented! It is hard to believe little Benson is one already. He has certainly brought a lot of love, smiles and happiness to many in his short life. We love this little guy A LOT!! So glad that you are surrounded by good friends to help you celebrate the good things in life! Love ya

    ReplyDelete